每天进行晨读练习有利于帮助各位提高英语语感及读音水准。以下是小编为您带来的英语诗歌朗诵稿,感谢您的阅读!
英语诗歌朗诵稿 篇1This poem is about someone whom I deeply cared about. The feelings were never returned, but I learned that with or without his love, I could make it and always remain strong and happy.
Words of wisdom come to my ears,
Telling me what I know in my heart,
But never wanted to hear.
With the truth finally said and out in the open for me to plainly see,
I wonder why I can love so deeply but never had that love returned back to me.
I confessed the feelings that I held inside for so long,
But with his soft- hearted rejection,
I realize I have to be strong.
With tears that want to flow from my eyes,
I feel that my heart, along with my composure, slowly dies.
While this dramatic side is showing through with my ability to question and reason,
I think I may have found something in me that I can believe in.
Love hurts...
That s what they all say,
But I will love again when all this pain and sorrow goes away.
So I sit and think of all the things this situation has cost,
And I realize that nothing very important has been lost.
Instead, a learning experience has come from all this.
I ve learned that hardly anything is more important than my happiness.
You re listening to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, I m Faith. No matter who you are, where you are, at the end of today s program, I wish every one of us is learning to be stronger.
英语诗歌朗诵稿 篇2Robert Frost
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear(磨损);
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden(踩) black.
Oh,I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling th with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood,and I?
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
英语诗歌朗诵稿 篇3Ralph Waldo Emerson
What success?
To laugh often and love much;
To win the respect of intelligent people
And the affection of children;
To earn the approbation(认可,嘉许) of honest critics
And endure the betrayal of false friends;
To appreciate beauty;
To find the best in others;
To give oneself;
To leave the world a little better,
Whether by a healthy child,
A garden patch,
Or a redeemed social condition;
To have played and laughed with enthusiasm
And sung with exultation;(大悦,欢欣)
To know even one life has breathed easier,
Because you have lived……
Th to have succeeded.
英语诗歌朗诵稿 篇4When you are old and gray and full ofsleep,
And nodding by the fire, take downth book,
And slowly read, and dream of the softlook your eyes had once,
And of their shadows deep;
How many loved your moments of gladgrace,
And loved your beauty with love falseor true;
But one man loved the pilgrim soul inyou,
And loved the sorrows of your changingface;
And bending down beside the glowing bars,
Murmur, a littlesadly, how love fled,
And paced upon the mountains overhead,
And hid h face amid a crowd of stars.
英语诗歌朗诵稿 篇5Success
Emily Dickinson
成功
艾米莉·狄金森
Success is counted sweetest
从未成功的人认为,
By those who ne er succeed.
成功的滋味甜美无比。
To comprehend a nectar
必须要有强烈的需求,
Requires sorest need.
方能领会花蜜的美味。
Not one of all the purple host
那最显赫的人身着紫衣,
Who took the flag today
执掌今日的大旗,
Can tell the definition
似乎没有人能像他们那样,
So clear,of victory,
明了胜利的真谛。
As he,defeated,dying,
当他战败后垂死,
On—whose forbideen ear
失聪的耳边突然响起
The distant strains of triumph
遥远的凯歌旋律
Break,agonized and clear.
竟如此痛苦而清晰。
英语诗歌朗诵稿 篇6O Solitude!
O Solitude!
哦,孤独
O Solitude! if I must with thee dwell,
哦,孤独!假若我和你必需同住,
Let it not be among the jumbled heap,
可别在这层叠的一片
Of murky buildings,climb with me the steep,
灰色建筑里,让我们爬上山,
Nature s observatory- whence the dell,
到大自然的观测台去,从那里——
Its flowery slopes, its river s crystal swell,
山谷、晶亮的河,锦簇的草坡
May seem a span; let me thy vigils keep,
看来只是一拃;让我守着你
Mongst boughs pavillion d, where the deer s swift leap,
在枝叶荫蔽下,看跳纵的鹿糜
Startles the wild bee from the fox-glove bell.
把指顶花蛊里的蜜蜂惊吓。
But though I ll gladly trace these scenes with thee,
不过,虽然我喜欢和你赏玩
Yet the sweet converse of an innocent mind,Whose words are images of thoughts refin d,Is my soul s pleasure,
这些景色,我的心灵更乐于和纯洁的心灵(她的言语是优美情思的表象)亲切会谈;
and it sure must be,Almost the highest bliss of human-kind,
因为我相信,人的`至高的乐趣
When to thy haunts two kindred spirits flee.
是一对心灵避入你的港湾。
英语诗歌朗诵稿 篇7I ve been working on the railroad
我一直在铁路上工作
I ve been working on the railroad,
我一直在铁路上工作,
all the live-long day.
整天从早到晚。
I ve been working on the railroad,
我一直在铁路上工作,
just to pass the time away.
只为了消磨时光。
Can t you hear the whistle blowing?
难倒你没有听见哨响吗?
Rise up so early in the morn.
清晨一大早就得起身;
Can t you hear the captain shouting,
难道你没有听见队长叫?
Dinah, blow your horn!
黛娜,快吹响你的号!
Dinah, won t you blow?
黛娜,你别吹,
Dinah, won t you blow?
黛娜,你(被pua是什么意思梗?被pua的意思就是你可能被欺骗了。或者正在遭受着pua。我们很多人认为pua只是在男女情感中的欺骗,其实职场、人际交往等各个方面我们都可能会面临被pua。)别吹,
Dinah, won t you blow your horn?
黛娜,你别吹号,
Dinah, won t you blow?
黛娜,你别吹,
Dinah, won t you blow?
黛娜,你别吹,
Dinah, won t you blow your horn?
黛娜,你别吹号。
Someone s in the kitchen with Dianh,
有人同黛娜在伙房,
someone s in the kitchen I know,
我知道有人在伙房。
Someone s in the kitchen with Dinah,
有人同黛娜在伙房,
strummin on the old banjo, And singin
拨响老班卓在歌唱:
Fee-fi-fiddley-i-oh!
菲---费费德---利---伊---哟,
Fee-fi-fiddley-i-oh!
菲---费费德---利---伊---哟,
Fee-fi-fiddley-i-oh!”
菲---费费德---利---伊---哟,
Strummin on the old banjo.
拨响老班卓。
英语诗歌朗诵稿 篇8The Furthest Distance in the World
Rabindranath Tagore
世界上最遥远的距离
罗宾德拉纳特·泰戈尔
The furthest distance in the world,
世界上最遥远的距离,
Is not between life and death,
不是生与死之间的距离,
But when I stand in front of you,
而是我站在你面前,
Yet you don’t know that I love you.
你却不知道我爱你。
The furthest distance in the world,
世界上最遥远的距离,
Is not when I stand in front of you,
不是我站在你面前,
Yet you can’t see my love,
你却看不到我对你的爱,
But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both.
而是感受到对方坚定的爱意。
Yet cannot be together
却不能在一起
The furthest distance in the world,
世界上最遥远的距离,
Is not being apart while being in love,
不是相爱的人不能在一起,
But when plainly cannot resist the yearning,
而是明明不能停止思念,
Yet pretending you have never been in my heart.
却装作对方从未走进自己心间。
The furthest distance in the world,
世界上最遥远的距离,
Is not when painly cannot resist the yearning,
并不是当不能停止思念时
yet pretending you have never been in my heart,
却装作对方从未走进自己心间。
but using one s indifferent heart,
是用冷漠的心,
To dig an uncrossable river,
为爱你的人,
For the one who loves you.
挖掘一条无法穿越的鸿沟。
英语诗歌朗诵稿 篇9Ode to the Oak
If I fall in love with you—
我如果爱你——
I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,
绝不像攀援的凌霄花,
To flaunt myself by your high branches.
借你的高枝炫耀自己;
If I fall in love with you—
我如果爱你——
I will never imitate spoony birds,
绝不学痴情的鸟儿,
To repeat simple melody for green shade.
为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;
I will not only resemble a wellspring,
也不止像泉源,
To bring you cool consolation perennially;
常年送来清凉的慰籍;
I will not only resemble steepy mountains,
也不止像险峰,
To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.
增加你的高度,衬托你的威仪。
Even not only sunlight,
甚至日光。
Even not only spring rain,
甚至春雨。
No, these are not enough!
不,这些都还不够!
I must be a kapok beside you,
我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,
As an image of tree I stand with you.
做为树的形象和你站在一起。
Our roots hold tightly in the earth,
根,紧握在地下,
Our leaves touch gently in the clouds.
叶,相触在云里。
As each breeze passes, we salute each other,
每一阵风过,我们都互相致意,
But no one understand our own words.
但没有人,听懂我们的言语。
You have your iron trunk and copper branch
你有你的铜枝铁干,
Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;
像刀,像剑,也像戟,
I have my red and big flowers,
我有我的红硕花朵,
Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.
像沉重的叹息,又像英勇的火炬,
Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;
我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;
Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,
我们共享雾霭流岚、虹霓,
We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.
仿佛永远分离,却又终身相依,
Only this is great love,
这才是伟大的爱情,
Faithfulness lies here:
坚贞就在这里:
I love not only your gigantic stature,
不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,
But also the position you uphold,
也爱你坚持的位置,
And the earth on which you stand.
脚下的土地。
英语诗歌朗诵稿 篇10Windflowers
Windflowers,windflowers
my father told me not to go
near them
He said he feared them always
and he told me that they
carried him away
Windflowers,beartiful
windflowers
I couldn t wait to touch them
to smell them I held them
closely
And now I cannot break away
Their sweet bouquet disappears
like the vapor in the desert
So take a warning ,son
Windflowers ,ancient
windflowers
their beauty capture every
young dreamer
who lingers near them
But ancient windflowers,
I love you
英语诗歌朗诵稿 篇11The Pride of Youth
Proud Maisie is in the wood,
Walking so early;
Sweet Robin sits on the bush,
Singing so rarely.
“tell me ,thou bonny bird,
when shall I marry me?”
-“when six braw gentlemen
kirkward shall carry ye.”
“who makes the bridal bed,
birdie, say truly?”
-“The gray-headed sexton
That delves the grave duly.
“The glowworm o’er grave and stone
Shall light thee steady;
The owl from the steeple sing,
Welcome, proud lady.”
英语诗歌朗诵稿 篇12My last will
---Joe Hill
my will is easy to decide, 我的遗嘱容易确定
For there is nothing to divide. 因为我并无财产分给所爱
My kin don’t need to fuss and moan— 亲人不必抱怨,悲哀---
“Moss does not cling to rolling stone.” “滚石不生苔,我也不聚财”
My body? Oh, if I could choose, 遗体怎么办?---哦,如果还有商量
To ashes I’d let it reduce, 我愿它化为一撮灰烬
And let the merry breeze blow 让欢快的柔风把它轻扬
My dust to where some flowers grow. 吹到鲜花盛开的地方
Perhaps some fading flowers then 也许有些正在凋谢的花儿
Would come to life and bloom again. 会因此复活,重新怒放
This is my last and final will, 这便是我最后的遗愿
Good luck to all of you! 祝你们所有的人幸福安康!
爱国诗歌朗诵稿推荐度: